- Assured Scholarships
- Free registration
- Syllabus: Maths & Science
- Practice test available
- Online Test – Either from school/home
- Android App – KISD Olympiad
Who can participate:
Any student from class “I to X” studying in any board like CBSE, ICSE, or State syllabus can participate in this Olympiad.
* For students in India only.
When Olympiad will be conducted:
The exam will be conducted between 7th September to 25th December 2020 and you will also get notified via email, SMS, or through school management once registered.
LAST DATE FOR Enrolment:
24th December 2020
The exam can be taken from 7th September. The last date of the exam is 25th December 2020
Final Results will be announced on 5th January 2021
How to Enrol:
The enrolment fee for KISD Olympiad is 240 INR including GST towards the cost of the examination. Schools may charge an additional Rs. 40/- per student towards allowance of in charge, recompense to teachers, and for other expenses.
The KISD Olympiad is a two-level program
Level 1 – Students are flexible to attend this exam either from their respective schools during school hours or from home.
(i) This exam is a test of 50 objective-type/Multiple Choice questions with 60 minutes duration:
Maths Olympiad (50 Questions)
Science Olympiad (50 Questions)
There are separate question papers for each class.
(ii)Each school may select a date for conducting the KISD OLYMPIAD as per their convenience. *Change of date for conducting the KISD OLYMPIAD is not permitted.
(iii) The medium of the test is English.
(iv) CBSE, ICSE, and State Board syllabus are followed for setting the test papers.
Level 2 – is conducted for 20 toppers of every class in the supervision of KISD Staff.
Students with the highest scores in the 2nd level Olympiad will be considered for Scholarship.
Why School Students:
When KISD Group visited colleges, we realized that Lack of Participation and Fear of Failure is the most common reasons for student’s insolvency problems. We also found that it is challenging to change the mind-sets of students at Degree Level and at Intermediate (PUC) Level, as they are not willing to learn or change themself. So the Group decided that the Change has to happen at the early stage of school days. We also believe “If you get it right at the scratch, you will reach the top without breaks!” Therefore KISD came up with an idea to conduct a Talent Test for just the school students and rewarding the top students of each and every class at the state level with great prizes.
Olympiads are highly beneficial as it improves aptitude and competitive spirit among students.
- Future talent pool: KISD Olympiad exams help to identify young intellects brings out the best in students. It is not just an exam- its objective is to provide a competitive platform to students, thus creating a talent pool for the future.
2. Provides a big platform: where even 1St class students can showcase their talent at state levels.
3. Build confidence in the student: KISD Olympiad motivates students to aspire and strive for better and emerge out to be the best. A student holding a rank in an Olympiad develops a sense of confidence and be an inspiration to other students.
4. Improving class results: KISD Olympiad exam helps in improving student routine class results as it improves their conceptual understanding and enables students to grasp tricky concepts.
5. Gain additional knowledge: KISD Olympiad exam gives a chance to students to sharpen their skills by helping them tackle a number of problems at a level they are not likely to encounter in their classrooms. Students gain additional knowledge and get early exposure to competition and learning. They learn to confidently write answers. These competitions sharpen the minds of the Students.
6. Improves reasoning ability: These exam help students cultivate analytical thinking which is useful in any examination. KISD Olympiad not only improves logical thinking and help in brainstorming but also enhance the analytical and reasoning ability, problem-solving skills, and confidence. Overall it helps in the development of a child at a young stage.
Above all, participating in KISD Olympiad and representing one’s state or School/Class level gives the satisfaction and pleasure to the students which itself is the best reward for them.
Rewards & Recognition
State-level Toppers eligible for above Awards
School Topper: Rupees 2000/- +Medal +Merit Certificate*
Class Topper will receive attractive prizes*